About This Event
The plan is simple: we’ll gather in our cozy studio, enjoy some treats and a drink (included in your ticket), and have a wonderful art evening.The plan is simple: we’ll gather in our cozy studio, enjoy some treats and a drink (included in your ticket), and have a wonderful art evening. During the workshop, you can pick any of the 12 paintings from our vibrant collection and follow a colorful tutorial with step-by-step instructions to create your masterpiece.
🎨 Artist: MONA LUIZA The artist graduated from the University of Architecture and Art Appraisal. Luiza has more than 9 years of teaching experience, during which she has helped more than 9,000 students create their first paintings from scratch in just 1.5 hours
✅ All art supplies are provided (canvas 16x20, acrylic paint, medium and etc.)
🍓 We will treat you by drinks, a cheese plate, and fruits
📍 Location: 525 NW 29th St, Miami, FL 33127
📅 Date: December 22th
⏰ Time: 8 PM - 9:30 PM
🪑 Reserve your seats once payment is completed
Welcome to an event tailored for your relaxation and creative expression. Here's the essential information you need:
1. **Arrival Time:** For a seamless experience, we recommend arriving 15 minutes early. This will allow you to enjoy some refreshments, snacks, put on your apron, and settle comfortably in your seat. Take this opportunity to connect with friends, take a deep breath, and prepare for the artistic adventure that lies ahead.
2. **Group Reservations:** If you're attending with a group and making separate reservations, kindly provide us with your group's name or designate a point person in the Special Request box during the booking process. We'll ensure that you and your friends are seated together, enhancing the sense of togetherness throughout the event.
3. **Studio Policy:** Our studio is exclusively for our valued painters. To remain on the premises during the class, each attendee must have a paid seat (private parties being the exception). Our studio is located at 525 NW 29th St, Miami, FL 33127. Parking is available on the side streets with the option to pay by phone for added convenience.
4. **Payment Policy:** To secure your reservation, we offer two payment options: online payment or payment through Instagram. If you choose the Instagram payment method (by zelle/venmo/cash app), please send us a message to @monaluiza_artist.
5. **Refund/Cancellation Policy:** We understand that plans can change. If you need to cancel your reservation, we kindly request more than 24 hours' notice to provide you with a gift certificate valid for one year from the original booking date. For latecomers who exceed a 30-minute delay, it is your responsibility to catch up and complete the class on time. Less than 24 hours' notice results in no credit. Parties of 10 or more must cancel at least 7 days before the scheduled class date. If you require assistance after our regular hours, please leave a message, as we timestamp calls. No-shows will not receive a store credit. Lastly, please be aware that we reserve the right to cancel classes in the event of unforeseen circumstances. Rest assured, if this situation arises, we will notify you well in advance of the scheduled class time.We are truly excited to embark on this creative journey with you, and we can't wait to witness your artistic talents shine. Please take this opportunity to savor the experience, relax, and let your imagination run wild. Welcome!"
Dream Painting of Choice: Free Theme by Brush , 21+
Yes, there is parking available near the event venue. We recommend arriving a little early to secure a parking spot. There should be nearby street parking for your convenience.